Trident Insurance

Trident Insurance Logo
Trident Insurance Logo

Civil Engineer and Groundworkers Insurance

Bespoke Ground Worker And Civil Engineer Insurance Cover

Or Call

In need of Ground Worker And Civil Engineer Insurance?

Here’s a sobering statistic for civil engineers and construction workers. Around 20% of workplace deaths in the UK occur on construction sites.  According to HSE,  82,000 site workers suffered work-related ill health in 2018.  Make sure your Ground workers and Civil Engineers insurance covers all of your business requirements.

At Trident we’ll build a comprehensive but flexible insurance policy protecting your ground workers and civil engineers in the event of accidental damage, injury to a third party or damage to a third party property.

Our insurance package can cover your machinery and tools against damage or the

Or Call

What is civil engineer and groundworkers Insurance?

Civil engineer and groundworks insurance is a specialised form of insurance designed to protect professionals and businesses involved in construction projects, ground preparation, and civil engineering works. This coverage typically includes protection against risks such as property damage, third-party injury or damage claims, and equipment damage or loss. Given the nature of their work, civil engineers and groundworks contractors face unique risks that standard insurance policies may not adequately cover.

That’s where Trident Insurance Brokers come in. With their expertise in the industry, Trident understands the specific needs and risks faced by civil engineers and groundworks contractors. They work closely with clients to assess their requirements and recommend bespoke insurance solutions tailored to their business operations. By partnering with Trident Insurance Brokers, civil engineers and groundworks contractors can ensure they have comprehensive coverage that provides peace of mind and financial protection against potential liabilities and risks inherent in their line of work.

Or Call

Call Back Request

Essential Liability Coverage

Public liability insurance essential for groundworks contractors and civil engineers on construction sites and public areas, you’re liable for damage to property, infrastructure, injury and death from any machinery in your possession. On standard contracts liability is banded from £1 million, £2 million and £5 million and with larger contracts it will go up to £10 million.

Employers’ liability insurance is required by law for any business or tradesman that has employees, hire contractors, casual workers or temporary staff. The policy will pay the costs incurred by an employee making a claim because he or she was injured or became seriously ill whilst working for your business.

Our Easy Process

Get in Contact

The first step is to get in contact with us. You can give us a call, select 'Get A Quote', or fill out the contact form to the right.

Schedule Meeting

Once we have received your enquiry, a member of our team will help you into being connected to the right department.

Assign an Agent

We assign you with a designated account manager who will be your point of contact should you need to contact them.

Start Your Policy

Once we have agreed your terms and conditions on your policy, we then start your policy at the price agreed (no hidden fees).

Get your Civil Engineer and Groundworkers Insurance quote.

Interested in our Civil Engineer and Groundworkers Insurance? Please fill in the form below and a member of our team will be in touch to provide you with a bespoke quotation.

Opening Hours
Monday - Friday

Contact Us

Why choose trident?

Decades of Experience

With 70+ years of insurance experience, we have deep insurance knowledge and experience to give you peace of mind.

Thousands already Insured

We proudly support over 10,000 people with insurance ensuring they don’t have to worry for a second of their life

Locally Stationed

Our staff, all based in the UK, receive full training and have their performance and knowledge assessed monthly to meet our highest standards. We only work with FCA or specific industry registered companies.

Ready to start your coverage?